• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Bronze Age Side Quests

Hi, I'm just noticing a new Bronze Age Side Quest line on my Bronze and Iron Age worlds. I haven't heard anything of it so far. Is there anywhere I can find the quests? I noticed, after aborting all of them, you just get the regular side quests. But maybe there is some bonus if you complete all of them.

PJS299

You can find all the quests here.

Are you talking about the "celebrate your victory over haurs vageneson" quest? I don't think I spelled that right, but it requires you to produce a trophy from a hunter. I don't know what the deal is with that quest, but I've gotten it in all of my cities. Even the ones above BA.

No, actually I'm talking about a brand new questline, with maybe 10 or more quests. Which also requires you to do some productions. I have several cities in Bronze and early Iron age, so that's why. I guess it's there to speed things up.

I print screened the quests. Is anyone interested in it? I also got another one, which required me to research a technology that unlocked a goods building. But not on this world, since I had already unlocked one of the Bronze Age goods buildings.
After this, it hit back to the recurring quests.