• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

new event idea for plundering and the title is plunder of citys

• Thread starter DeletedUser40766
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser40766

event for plundering her is my idea how the event wood look like it will be on a map with army on the map are citys you plunder you go all the way to the end of the map you get a reward from it is like the ship in the Summer Event but add a army and citys have them move one place at a time up the map

you now the summer event yes you seen the ship yes on the map put a army in the ship place in the way of your army are citys your army has to move throw the citys to get to is event reward at the end of it the army and the map wood be a event all is own the title will be plunders of citys

latest

Last edited by a moderator:

Jern2017

I don't really know what you're trying to say, but I personally wouldn't mind seeing quests specific to plundering, not just winning battles or defeating units.

DeletedUser32973

I don't really know what you're trying to say, but I personally wouldn't mind seeing quests specific to plundering, not just winning battles or defeating units.

He is basically saying there should be a progress bar for plundering. Each plunder adds a point to the progress bar, and once it hits 30 points you get a random reward. I think that's the gist of it.

I think the Atlantis Museum, HC, and to a lesser extent Voyager V1 provide enough incentive for attacking/plundering already. Well, maybe not Voyager V1 XD. My personal opinion is FoE is already suffering from a lot of feature bloat, and until they start expediting older features such as aiding, adding new ones is unnecessary.

DeletedUser40766

yes you got what i was saying well 30 is a PLACE HOLDER the bar will full up when it reset it reset to a new cape mount of player you wood need to plunder go up

ps the forum are
lagging for me

Last edited by a moderator:

Jern2017

He is basically saying there should be a progress bar for plundering. Each plunder adds a point to the progress bar, and once it hits 30 points you get a random reward. I think that's the gist of it.

I think the Atlantis Museum, HC, and to a lesser extent Voyager V1 provide enough incentive for attacking/plundering already. Well, maybe not Voyager V1 XD. My personal opinion is FoE is already suffering from a lot of feature bloat, and until they start expediting older features such as aiding, adding new ones is unnecessary.

I absolutely agree with you, another feature is not needed at this time. It would be interesting to see this in form of recurring or event quests (the latter offering an alternative for the peaceful players), but not as a separate feature.

Last edited:

DeletedUser40766

sound good i like the ideas i am seeing keep them coming ples ty sow make event out of plundering ether players wood be good idea how wood you make the event look like

Super Catanian

event for plundering her my idea how the event wood look like it will be on a map with army on the map are kingdoms you plunder you go all the way to the end of the map you get a reward from it is like the ship in the Summer Event but add a army and kingdoms have them move one place at a time up the map
That would not be a good idea, since it already exists. From the Continent Map, you can already receive good rewards, and that should not change.

DeletedUser40766

it will not change. any thing having to do with Continent Map,

That would not be a good idea, since it already exists. From the Continent Map, you can already receive good rewards, and that should not change.

DeletedUser40766

I absolutely agree with you, another feature is not needed at this time. It would be interesting to see this in form of recurring or event quests (the latter offering an alternative for the peaceful players), but not as a separate feature.
event for plundering her my idea how the event wood look like it will be on a map with army on the map are kingdoms you plunder you go all the way to the end of the map you get a reward from it is like the ship in the Summer Event but add a army and kingdoms have them move one place at a time up the map

DeletedUser40766

sow what idea wood you s
what idea wood you say the game need to make plundering more batter

DeletedUser40766

That last suggestion of yours is basically a clone of the Continent Map and that's final. Do not try to argue with that fact.
no is not you now the summer event yes you seen the ship yes on the map put a army in the ship place army in the way of your army are citys your army has to move throw the citys to get to is event reward at the end of it
latest

DeletedUser40766

the army and the map wood be a a event all is own the title will be plunders of citys

DeletedUser40766

Yup, it definitely looks like you're experiencing lag.

but i think a event for plundering is a good idea my idea wont have any effect on how we plunder ether player and it will have no effect on the Continent Map

DeletedUser

I am closing this thread for a couple of reasons. First, the original post and thread title were completely changed long after several replies were posted, making much of the thread have no context. Second, it is almost impossible to decipher the original poster's comments, making it very hard to have a serious discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.