• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Guild Melaleuca Knights Guild Now Recruiting

DeletedUser

A Guild To serve and protect New and upcoming knights.
We Seek to build Strong Alliances with Honorable Guilds.

Currently Seeking Active Players, At This Time We Have No Level Requirement.
I Will Send Invites Out To Those That Are Interested In Joining.

Also Currently Seeking a few seasoned FOE Members
To take top ranking positions in the guild.
Our Guild Has a in game chat server, So our members
can talk while in game.

My Guild Experience
My History in Guilds is
I started and Ran a Guild in "another" game. The guild name was ScE. I built that guild up to 50 Active Members. Then I had a Few Good Leaders with me and I had then Branch out and open up 3 other guilds that all Were a Part of ScE. With the total of 4 guilds all belonging to
ScE we had around 250-275 active members.

I built Alliances with Other Big Guilds and We all Were Under One Flag. ( Black Flag Alliance)
In Total the alliance had over 1500 active members, And Needless to say No other Guilds
wanted to Mess around with us or our alliance,
This Is My plan Here In FOE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser60

There are many, many small guilds struggling in Arvahall. If you are a guild builder I would try to get numbers by trying to merge other guilds into yours. You need numbers. Players get frustrated when they can't find the trading partners to get the goods they need to advance. The guild's best players are forced out if they want to advance. Try to get critical mass as fast you can, recruit entire guilds to merge with you.

DeletedUser

There are many, many small guilds struggling in Arvahall. If you are a guild builder I would try to get numbers by trying to merge other guilds into yours. You need numbers. Players get frustrated when they can't find the trading partners to get the goods they need to advance. The guild's best players are forced out if they want to advance. Try to get critical mass as fast you can, recruit entire guilds to merge with you.
Thank you Belizaire for the info, I will try to do just that.