• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New? Need a guild?

DeletedUser1818

GradeA1 is guild for players of any point total. We are helpful and welcome to new users. We have a policy of polishing each others buildings, so your happiness will always get a boost with us. Need a certain good to advance? Post it in our forum and our members are usually helpful with hooking you up on a trade- we have a list pf who produces what and it is updated regularly. If you are here to have fun, join a helpful (and not strict) guild where any questions you have will be answered without much of a wait. Not just for new players either- we have high ranking members and are competitive. Currently ranked #17. Send me a friend request or reply on this thread if you want to join- NormandoCid:D

DeletedUser

NormandoCId, The forums cover all the worlds. It is a good idea to identify on which world you are recruiting.

To all those interested, GradeA1 is recruiting on Brisgard.

Good luck to you and your recruits.

DeletedUser1645

NormandoCid is now part of The North, as is 2Trojans6. All are welcome to speak to any member about joining in game.

DeletedUser

I would like to join your guild.

Hi. I would like to join your guild. How do I do that?

GradeA1 is guild for players of any point total. We are helpful and welcome to new users. We have a policy of polishing each others buildings, so your happiness will always get a boost with us. Need a certain good to advance? Post it in our forum and our members are usually helpful with hooking you up on a trade- we have a list pf who produces what and it is updated regularly. If you are here to have fun, join a helpful (and not strict) guild where any questions you have will be answered without much of a wait. Not just for new players either- we have high ranking members and are competitive. Currently ranked #17. Send me a friend request or reply on this thread if you want to join- NormandoCid:D

DeletedUser1645

Hi, vikingdragaon. Cid is now part of The North. You can message me in-game for an invite (or Cid, for that matter) OR you can leave your in-game name here & I'll be happy to send you an invite :)

DeletedUser

INVITE ME !

please invite me im aring16 starting player but willing to help in any way i can !