• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] New pricing on diamonds

Queen53

Is this time sensitive. Does not give an expiration. Also the prices are more for what you get thru Google play. I have to buy this way as Rixty was removed. Are specials not offered on google play as on android? If this is not the right place to ask let me know and I will go to support.

DeletedUser9433

Depends on the currency you are using to purchase your diamonds. Mine are listed in USD and hasn't changed in quite some time (since the last time INNO recalculated to account for a stronger USD vs the Euro).

DeletedUser1753

On mobile you get less diamonds for the same price as on browser. It's always been like that. Certain promo's are mobile specific, I don't know if there's browser specific promo's. Either way, the pricing on browser and mobile is independent from each other.

Queen53

New pricing is back to normal. There has been specials during events when buying diamonds but I do not know if that is also offered on mobile. If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks for all of your feedback.