• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Proposal - Too Many Rabbits

Jools1956

Proposal

Eliminate some of the rabbits from the FOE Empire.

Current System

There are FAR too many rabbits – they are over running the area. And their running around in circles makes one dizzy.

Details

There are so many rabbits that every other recurring quest received is for carrots from the farm. This request takes 24 hours, I only have one farm, and each request is for two carrots. This is tying up way too much production time on my farm. The simple solution is to eliminate some of the rabbits.

Abuse Prevention

This will eliminate the abuse that the rabbits are inflicting upon my production schedule.

Conclusion

Win Win for everyone – fewer rabbits mean they have more room to roam and less production time is needed to feed them.

Last edited:

Freshmeboy

Never introduce another species into an environment that previously has none....it always backfires and becomes a new invasive species that upsets the natural balance...for an example among hundreds, just check out the North American raccoon's behavior in Asia and Europe...

DeletedUser28670

Proposal:
Forge of Empires Wildlife should be able to have offspring.

Current System:
Unrealistic small amount of wildlife for thousands of years of evolution.

Details:
We should have millions of wildlife in our cities for thousands of years of evolution.

Visual Aids:

rabbits.jpg

Abuse Prevention:
None. More Rabbits, More Fun.

Conclusion:

It shall be done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jools1956

Proposal:
Forge of Empires Wildlife should be able to have children.

Current System:
Unrealistic small amount of wildlife for thousands of years of evolution.

Details:
We should have millions of wildlife in our cities for thousands of years of evolution.

Visual Aids:

Abuse Prevention:
None. More Rabbits, More Fun.

Conclusion:

It shall be done.

Then the carrots are on you.................