• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New to Forum from a normally passive player

7th Son

So I will try my best to be respectful and keep my sarcasm and snide remarks to a minimum
as of late I have found the game less attractive to play. I understand that there needs to be a revenue stream and I respect that.
when the watch to play adds started I was fortunate not to have that on my city until now. But now everything now has videos which is highly annoying!
the videos seem to be targeted to very young or non sophisticated players and for people like myself it is more like a punishment for nothing. If I don’t want to buy a simple game about killing royals the first three times I never will Etc. etc. etc. also the format that they try to get you to buy ie. The count down then to the App Store then another countdow…give me a break. My belief is that the revenue stream should be for game related play. I know that a lot of people complained about buying in on events but that seems reasonable especially with limited buildings associated with it. I also believe diamond purchases are a fair way to gain revenue.
ok my last gripe for now A guild mate once said: FOE is now (Fragments of Empires) so many fragments to contend with some I understand but there must be a dozen by now. Which reminds me when collecting now on mobile devices you get this HUGE banner that tells what you collected which blocks a large portion of your screen, once again kinda annoying.
I haven’t played GE lvl 5 yet but I have heard all the horror stories, my hope is that with all the talented players we will find a way through it with out undue restraints.
I do love this new event building and mini game it’s nice to see some positive changes
Thanks for listening to my rant and I will now step off my soap box

spnnr

So I will try my best to be respectful and keep my sarcasm and snide remarks to a minimum
as of late I have found the game less attractive to play. I understand that there needs to be a revenue stream and I respect that.
when the watch to play adds started I was fortunate not to have that on my city until now. But now everything now has videos which is highly annoying!
the videos seem to be targeted to very young or non sophisticated players and for people like myself it is more like a punishment for nothing. If I don’t want to buy a simple game about killing royals the first three times I never will Etc. etc. etc. also the format that they try to get you to buy ie. The count down then to the App Store then another countdow…give me a break. My belief is that the revenue stream should be for game related play. I know that a lot of people complained about buying in on events but that seems reasonable especially with limited buildings associated with it. I also believe diamond purchases are a fair way to gain revenue.
ok my last gripe for now A guild mate once said: FOE is now (Fragments of Empires) so many fragments to contend with some I understand but there must be a dozen by now. Which reminds me when collecting now on mobile devices you get this HUGE banner that tells what you collected which blocks a large portion of your screen, once again kinda annoying.
I haven’t played GE lvl 5 yet but I have heard all the horror stories, my hope is that with all the talented players we will find a way through it with out undue restraints.
I do love this new event building and mini game it’s nice to see some positive changes
Thanks for listening to my rant and I will now step off my soap box
Well the game depends on feedback from players -including "passive" ones so its heartening that you are engaging on here.