• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

NEW WORLD LAUNCHING- XYR! Feedback

DeletedUser28015

How about you clear the 14,000 inactive players from East Nagach? And the similar number I assume exist on all of them. Maybe then you wouldn't have to open up a new world.

They're just entries in a database; they don't have any effect on server performance.

But we all know the real reason why Inno opens new worlds. There are a handful of rich idiots who will race to the top with diamonds and they'll gross a good $20,000.

Why is this a problem? Let them pay for the developers.

Just don't lie to us. Be honest about your profit motivations.

Has Inno ever denied being a profit making business?

Not all of us in America are as stupid as our President.

I sympathize, but when I make comments like this I get warnings from the mod about "baiting" and they get deleted.

DeletedUser28015

Probably some truth to that but I also wonder about the accuracy of inactives from your linked site and Forgedb which shows East Nagach with 20,000 inactives but they say on the players page "Players who were inactive the last 24 hours are represented with a Red background" so I wonder if that's the metric they're using to call players "inactive", I mean I really wouldn't call a player inactive who hasn't logged on just in one day.

Indeed. People are too quick to accept anything they read as a fact without even stopping to understand what it actually says.

I tried doing that several times to be sure it wasn't a simple matter of where I was clicking. No such luck. :(

I heard from another member of our clan that it is still available on device, but it doesn't seem to be an option for PC.

I'm at a loss as to why people have so much trouble with this. I go straight to peoples' cities on the PC all the time ... there's a house with an arrow under it; it's obvious and easier to click than the old "Visit" text.

DeletedUser28015

Suggestion re: Tavern

On the Events Log, whenever you've aided someone or you can't aid them for one reason or another, the button gets grayed out. Would like to see same with the Tavern.

It's got a clock instead of an arrow ... what could be clearer? They use gray for a tavern that hasn't been built.

DeletedUser28015

Big shout out to Inno on offering "special" deals to their "special" players. Thanks for excluding the 99% of all players!
Big Prop!

It's a business and it costs money to run it. What would you have them do?

DeletedUser26120

I'm glad they open new worlds here. The reason I moved from EN to US FoE is because they open new worlds here.

It's no fun still being rank 6000s after a month of play. New worlds are sorely needed, I wouldn't have stayed as a player if I hadn't found that US opens new worlds.