• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Next Age/Setting in FoE Guesses

mamboking053

What do you think the next Age and/or Setting in FoE will be?

This is part suggestion for me, but I think it will be the "Space Age" or something like that where we either have Colonized the Moon or Mars.

You can imagine the units being things like mechanized armor suits, orbital canons, flagships, etc. Only thing is it might be weird playing GE with spaceships floating around a jungle... But maybe at that point the general aesthetic for GE changes from the jungle to a VR arena where you fight up a Virtual Pagoda.

DreadfulCadillac

What do you think the next Age and/or Setting in FoE will be?

This is part suggestion for me, but I think it will be the "Space Age" or something like that where we either have Colonized the Moon or Mars.

You can imagine the units being things like mechanized armor suits, orbital canons, flagships, etc. Only thing is it might be weird playing GE with spaceships floating around a jungle... But maybe at that point the general aesthetic for GE changes from the jungle to a VR arena where you fight up a Virtual Pagoda.
i agree that is the most likly:)

Kranyar the Mysterious

Vikings in Space. After completing 100 Viking Cultural Settlements in the shortest allotted time, an alien space ship enters the settlement and gets captured by the Vikings, opening up access to the new age. For further details, read the book.

Jern2017

A Post-apocalyptic Future would be interesting.

Every great empire eventually falls, so could the one in FoE, at least for one era.

The PaF could feature goods like water purification pills, medicine... Supply buildings like scavenger camps, residential buildings like underground bunkers and remote cabins.

mamboking053

A Post-apocalyptic Future would be interesting.

Every great empire eventually falls, so could the one in FoE, at least for one era.

The PaF could feature goods like water purification pills, medicine... Supply buildings like scavenger camps, residential buildings like underground bunkers and remote cabins.

That's a good one also :)

*Arturis*

Let them finish all the VF parts and all the historical events first, it won’t happen for another year projected from the OF timeline.

Last edited:

Jern2017

Dream on? No one said how soon the new age should come, we're just talking about our hopes/expectations for the new age, if and when it comes out.

DeletedUser11463

I'm still voting for the Morlocks! Cavern Age! Tunneling fighters that burrow and then pop up randomly on the screen.