• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Next Year's Era

DeletedUser31667

Anyone have any clue or hints as to what next years era will be?

DeletedUser28670

Next year's era?
Oh let me think, I think it's the era after oceanic future next year ;)

DeletedUser31667

im very well sure there is a part5 for oceanic future but im curious if any info has been leaked about the next age

DeletedUser31667

that would be a nice concept for an intro into the game like an advertisement way when u click a new world or first start out a meteor fires from the sky into the ground

Freshmeboy

In all seriousness, if they did create an apocalyptic end with a new beginning, new GB's,troop types from a new evolving world, etc. would you continue with the game with your inventory of fps and experience...? All your goodies in inventory would need to be wiped as well...

DeletedUser

that means nothing....
Really? Come over to my house, there's a little card game I want you to play with me. Bring two brand new decks of cards, a pad of paper to keep score on and a pencil. All I'll have is knowledge and experience, and I'll wager that I'll beat you at that little card game. All.Day.Long. :cool:

DeletedUser29280

perhaps "Space Age" or "Space Exploration Age" or "Space Future" lol

DeletedUser29280

Like what would be cool is a space age that unlocked a new planet where you build a second city completely different from the earth one. There's an entirely different tech tree that starts with planet colonization, to settlement, to thriving capitalization. So like you don't have access to stone age huts and stuff you only get to build what the new tree allows