• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Nieborhood: Is He Hiding?

• Thread starter DeletedUser5500
  • Start date

DeletedUser5500

There is a guy (not saying any names) who i used to plunder everyday. I went to go plunder him by attacking him and found that he wasn't in my nieborhood (supposibly). I went on global to find him and I found him, and there is that symbol next to the username which means he's in my nieborhood. He's not a friend of mine or in my guild but yet, I could still polish/motivate him. How is that possible? I still want to get PVP points by attacking.

DeletedUser2145

It means he is inactive so he's no longer showing as being in your neighborhood. He is displayed in global so that those who are contributing to his GBs can still do so --- even if he has no GBs that should be the reason for his "presence" there.

DeletedUser4074

It is 7 days of inactivity before a player no longer appears in your neighborhood bar; you can visit them to motivate, polish, or donate from the global rankings until their city is deleted for inactivity (which is at least 30 days).

DeletedUser2501

On a related note, I accidentally started a new world over 2 months ago, which I haven't logged into since. It is still showing up on my log-in screen as a world I have a town in. If a City is deleted for inactivity, does the player get a notice? I'm close to 60 days of inactivity now, and thinking that world should have dropped off my log-in screen now.
If I ever play that world, I'll don't want to start off in a neighborhood I'm 2 months behind in.
I DID get a notice for 7 days on inactivity on my account, but not for separate worlds......

Any Idea how a player DROPS a city (world) off their account? Someone like me who wants to restart a world?

DeletedUser

There is no way for a player to "drop" an account. The computer will automatically delete players from inactivity. No, you will not be notified since "there has been no one there". Enjoy the game.

DeletedUser

if your account as a whole has a balance of over 50 diamonds, that city will not be deleted.

DeletedUser5722

Speaking of deleting a player. How much time before the computer deletes a player for inactivity?

DeletedUser4074

A city that has not reached LMA and has fewer than 50 diamonds in the associated account will be deleted after 30 days of inactivity.

shughes3

Does this affect when neighborhoods would be merged? My neighborhood has dropped below 40 a couple of times only to magically bring back some long gone players and put it above 40 again. It also looks like a couple of new players have been added.

DeletedUser

Players who are inactive over 7 days will seem to disappear from the neighborhood. They return to the original neighborhood if the become active again and their city has not been deleted.

DeletedUser4074

Does this affect when neighborhoods would be merged? My neighborhood has dropped below 40 a couple of times only to magically bring back some long gone players and put it above 40 again. It also looks like a couple of new players have been added.

Only active players are counted for merging purposes. No new players are added to old neighborhoods, but it's possible that there were long inactive players from one of the neighborhoods that merged into yours that came back. They would look like new players to you.

DeletedUser

How long before a player who is LMA and up gets deleted. Provided they have less than 50 diamonds.

DeletedUser2145

Players who are LMA and higher do not get deleted. They turn inactive, so are not shown in neighborhood bar, but they're never deleted.