• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

No Black Friday sales?

NoOne XX

i was on when it was supposed to start and the event timer thingy for it just evaporated and that was it. another glitch like with the "rival" mini-event?

Ranger37

for me it is 3,600 medals for 295 diamonds......... You can probably get easy 100k medals a day by doing 1.9. I currently have 19,5M. Inno really made us wait more than a day for some junky medals....... There better be another reward other than medals

Ironrooster

The number of medals appears to vary with Age. My offers were 2100 (LMA) to 106000 (SAT).

Too bad, my LMA city could use 106000 medals:D

I don't know how often they pop up, but you need to be in whatever world you want to (possibly) buy stuff.... so far I have seen 2 sale popups, but each time, I was collecting in the wrong world, even though I keep a tab open for the world I want to get things. :(

The Lady Redneck

Y'all think the one member of staff with some common sense saw the line up of proposed "offers" and saw what a laughing stock they would be so pulled the plug on the whole thing?.

ScreamingZiva

Just got an Athlon Abbey selection kit. Not even a golden kit, just the regular one. Who wants that?

Also:

1700848359027.png

To advertise something "on sale", don't you normally have to offer it at the regular price? Since you can't just go out and buy this for 3,200 diamonds every other day, what exactly is the purpose of saying it's 40% off and selling it for 1,920 diamonds?

PJS299

Those Cartographer's Houses would have been great ... if they were for diamonds, I would have bought a bunch of them.
I was thinking they might have some of those buildings for diamonds, but they don't. It's too bad, because I would've bought some depending on the price.