• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

No color emojis in message center

Yugi the 7empest

I'm not sure how this happened, but on my PC at home, the emojis that are posted in thread titles and/or messages no longer have color, i.e. if someone posts a "thumbs up" emoji, it is just a black and white emoji with no yellow color. My PC at work does not have this issue. Anyone know what may have caused this and how to fix it?

Pickleweasel

I'm not sure how this happened, but on my PC at home, the emojis that are posted in thread titles and/or messages no longer have color, i.e. if someone posts a "thumbs up" emoji, it is just a black and white emoji with no yellow color. My PC at work does not have this issue. Anyone know what may have caused this and how to fix it?

Chrome is the likely culprit. You have not supplied enough details though to say for sure.

Agent327

It's a problem in the latest update in both Chrome and Edge. Nothing Inno can do about it. Issue is with the browser.