• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

No diamond + event currenty sale?

ScreamingZiva

For every event, on the first day, we get diamonds + event currency bundles in the store. I waited all day yesterday and it never appeared. Did they stop doing these?

mineseA

As soon as I logged onto the event on the first day, the pop-up for diamond-event currency bundle popped up immediately. I think that you should go to the diamonds page, because it probably shows it on there.

ScreamingZiva

As soon as I logged onto the event on the first day, the pop-up for diamond-event currency bundle popped up immediately. I think that you should go to the diamonds page, because it probably shows it on there.
I never got a popup and I checked the store multiple times during the day, they were never there.

CDmark

For every event, on the first day, we get diamonds + event currency bundles in the store. I waited all day yesterday and it never appeared. Did they stop doing these?
Hmm, I don't recall getting it either. Now, it was 3:30 am but I usually check it, I like to see the scam..lol I know they offer it again at least one time, possibly twice in events (thinking 3 times an event is normal, day 1 + 2 more).

A while back, before GBG time, I took a close look at event currency. I found that I would usually get a 200% offer sometime between events. With diamonds, it was more cost effective to do the 200% prior to the event and use those diamonds to purchase event currency versus taking the special during the event.

So, this event 1900 diamonds for 1200. Lets see when they offer it, what the cost and paper money is and compare. The only problem, My diamond purchase at 200% may be different than yours bcs I believe when you actually purchase diamonds, the next time you get a few more, at least that is what I remember. I got some data on this, let me see if i can dig it up

Johnny B. Goode

I got the offer on the first world I logged into. And it was then available on any of my worlds. It only pops up in the first one, but then it is in the shop on any of your other worlds. Of course, since the OP didn't get the pop up, then it wouldn't be there on any worlds for them.

CDmark

Ok Ziva, here is data from 2020 summer event, my offers
before event offer, the 200% special, for $99 - 42000 diamonds
in the event, $99 - 14000 diamonds + 45 doubloons
Buying more doubloons in event with diamonds - 1750 diamonds for 20 doubloons

math time, to match the 45 doubloons (now abbreviated - D), you would have to spend 3938 diamonds.
Spend $99 on 200%, 42000 - 3938 (for D's) -14000 (in event offer) = 24062 extra diamonds, that is a big difference

I called it a scam bcs that's what I remembered but I ran the numbers again and decided to add, FOE event purchase scam > Ponzi scam...lol

This doesn't mean you don't purchase diamonds for those that want to purchase, but when you buy makes a huge difference.