• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

No Incidents?

• Thread starter DeletedUser28970
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser28970

I haven't received any Incidents since this new Fall Event started. Has anybody else encountered this problem?

DeletedUser

I actually got the message today to look for them. I wasn't on the original list but I still have not seen anything.

DeletedUser28670

Nah, I've been getting them as usual, nothing weird for me :)

Lancer

I too have been getting the incidents. Although not as many. But as of this morning I was informed of this bug and it was being looked at

DeletedUser28970

thanks ... after 11 hours I got some T Rex bones ... nothing else though

DeletedUser31328

I got the splash screen saying I was going to be seeing incidents yesterday right before I got the screen announcing the start of the fall event, but no incidents seen yet.

DeletedUser30312

Nope, I've had both incidents and apples tree in my city.

I did get the splash screen again -- did Inno roll them out officially or is it just a glitch from the update? Also got the popup telling me I found my first incident when I collected from one, even though I've been getting them for like the last two weeks.

DeletedUser28970

It appears that Inno has rolled out the 'incidents' to everybody today with this update .... maybe LOL Who the dickins knows. LOL
I'm not getting apple trees from other players this morning 30 aids and not a single tree. Somebody else reported the same thing yesterday.

DeletedUser26120

The incidents splash screen is being triggered by apple trees - it's a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.