• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

No more Aid button for Guildies?

DeletedUser27096

Hi all! Ever since the tavern went up (at least I think that was the beginning of it), I no longer see the same options when I click on the icons for many of my fellow guildies. I used to see the buttons "Visit", "Aid", "Message" and "Add Friend". Now for 50 of my 80 guildmates, I only see "Visit", "Message" and "Add Friend". Why am I no longer able to Aid these people? Does it mean that they have stopped playing? I am playing on mobile in case that makes a difference and below I have included two screenshots to show what I mean. Thanks!

What I used to see for all guildmates:

IMG_0443.JPG

What I now see for 50 of my 80 guildmates:

IMG_0442.JPG

Thanks!

DeletedUser27889

From what I understand and someone may correct me if I am wrong:

On mobile only you can tell when a player has gone inactive because your ability to aid them disappears. Which is what I am assuming is happening here.

The browser version does not have this ability to tell actives from inactives.

DeletedUser27096

Hmm, I guess that sort of answers my question, tx! It's sad to see that over 60% of my guild is inactive since I rely on guild and friends for trades, etc. Might be time to find a new guild.