• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Non-Browser client

DeletedUser35058

Proposal
I propose they make a CLIENT for the game to run on the computer
Current System (if applicable)
Android or iOS app, web browser via flash

Details
By allowing us to have an off-browser client that runs directly from the computer we would be able to use the resources of our machine, OS, also have extra features like floating windows for trade and chat etc. Also we could prevent the flash running, and using its "limits".

Abuse Prevention
I don't see abuse issues with this.

Visual Aids
There could be some. But the game would be less laggy.

Conclusion
For those who play this on a computer it would be a lot faster, lot of features could be implemented. No flash, no browser-wise questions, no limitations.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35058

Oh, that is good to know. Is there any ETA on that or some whispers when will it come? months, years?

DeletedUser32355

Oh, that is good to know. Is there any ETA on that or some whispers when will it come? months, years?
End of 2020, but they are hoping to get it done mid-2019. It takes a lot of work.

Now, why the end of 2020? Because Flash player will no longer be supported then.

DeletedUser31225

I sometimes visit beta not a regular player there. I get the feeling that InnoGames will release html5 version to live servers in a few months.