• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Nonsensical quest(s)

DeletedUser

Earlier, I had 1 or 2 quests involving acquiring sectors in Breturia, Frathia, Jaims, or Mons Suiry, IIRC. But I hadn't scouted Mons Suiry yet. Now, I've acquired all of Breturia, and my next quest is to acquire 3 sectors of Mons Suiry--but I still haven't scouted it, and I'm not being allowed to scout. Do I have to acquire Frathia and/or Jaims first? If so, the game should certainly tell you! (And the earlier quest(s) still don't make any sense.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, you must conquer certain territories before you can scout new areas. I'm not sure of the specifics here, but you need to either acquire Frathia or Jaims or both (again, I'm not sure which) before you can scout ahead.

DeletedUser

If you get ahead on the quests more than you scout the map, then inevitably there will be times when you have to wait a bit before you can complete the quest.

DeletedUser

You're both missing the point. I've scouted 22 provinces & acquired 19. I know how this is supposed to work, & how it has worked up until now. This is the first time I've been told to acquire a province that I haven't scouted yet. (And it was quite impossible to acquire sectors in Mons Suiry in the earlier quests, so I know something's wrong there.) And I'm following the quests exactly. (I don't even know how I could "get ahead".) My last quest was to acquire any one of Breturia, Frathia, or Jaims (or maybe Mons Suiry was a choice too?--don't remember), which I did.

There's clearly something wrong here. If I just have to acquire Frathia and/or Jaims, or simply "wait" (which I'm sure is wrong), that's fine. But it would be nice to know.

DeletedUser27031

I've had the same quest for Mons Suiry waiting for me for three or four weeks now. I guess we just have to go ahead and conquer provinces that don't have quests until we find Mons Suiry. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser27031

I'm in the HMA provinces. I just went ahead and conquered Frathia, and now I have to wait 16 hours to scout whatever the next province is. Maybe that's Mons Suiry.

DeletedUser27031

Thank you, Yilsaveta! I was looking for a map like that but couldn't find one.

Okay, yes, Mons Suiry is the province I'm currently scouting, yay! Lew-e, if you're wondering, it's south of Frathia and west of Jaims. We just needed to conquer a bit farther.