• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Noob question

King Ricknar

I just advanced from bronze age to iron age. I cant find a way to go back and finish the technologies I didnt do yet from bronze age. Playing on mobile. Sorry if I posted in the wrong area.
Thanks

Dursland

Click the arrow at the top of the Era to expand the tech tree. You'll need to do this for any era you're not already in.

Cyrus the Adequate

You DON'T have to complete all unless they unlock a feature. Better to save some up for later on , trust me on this one. When a quest says to complete a technology you can go back and do past ones that will be super easy by then
THIS!

Three things that you do not want to do are:

1) Advance ages before you have a significant amount of goods from that age (thousands at a minimum)
2) Finish every item on the tech tree before moving forward. There will be quests later that require you to do research, so you want some unfinished items to go back and use later.
3) Go too far ahead on the continent map. Patience is a virtue here. Again, there will be quests later that depend on doing a specific province at a specific time, and you don't want to have already completed it when the opportunity comes around. [See: Future era units]