• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Noobish question about event from me.

DreadfulCadillac

I have spent almost all scrolls, and used the tools, from quests 0-30. +60 scrolls from logging in today, + the free 30 scrolls they give you in your email..
So in total, 1890 scrolls. I have 75 left, and using 1800+ scrolls have gotten 2 world fair upgrade kits, one sok, miscellaneus stuff, a TON of fp, and a lvl 6 airship..
My question is if i don't spend anymore scrolls, and just save up until the checkmate square comes along on its 2nd time(will probably appear twice) should i be able to get at least one Checkmate Square?

Last edited:

Agent327

I have spent almost all scrolls, and used the tools, from quests 0-30. +60 scrolls from logging in today, + the free 30 scrolls they give you in your email..
So in total, 1890 scrolls. I have 75 left, and using 1800+ scrolls have gotten 2 world fair upgrade kits, one sok, miscellaneus stuff, a TON of fp, and a lvl 6 airship..
My question is if i don't spend anymore scrolls, and just save up until the checkmate square comes along on its 2nd time(will probably appear twice) should i be able to get at least one Checkmate Square?

You are right. That is n00bish. With bad luck you do not get what you want. If things go your way, you might get multiple.