• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Northern East-Nagach

DeletedUser

Any idea how I can take the northern most territory in East-Nagach with bronze age troops? I've taken the rest of them, I just can't seem to crack this one.

DeletedUser

I think that's the furthest anyone's got with bronze age troops...? Could be wrong though.

If i were you i'd stop attacking and start researching. Get archers and own. Either that or just keep trying and loosing men until you find the best combo.

Sorry i couldn't be more help!

DeletedUser26

use mix of throwers and slingers. move everything fwd 2 attack long range with long range and when the enemy gets within range keep moving away but stay in range. You may end up winning with only 1-2 soldiers left, but its not that hard.

DeletedUser

That's a lot of resources to spend on such an uncertain fight... its ok when its just spearmen and you're loosing 50 resources when one dies, but those other ones are more expensive.
I would go for the iron age units first.

DeletedUser

Looks like I may have to wait for Iron Age troops. I've used up quite a bit of tools on rebuilding my town as it is.

DeletedUser

From what i've heard, the archers are the best ones to get. That's what i'm going for anyhow.

DeletedUser34

:D I negotiated last time I took it over. The first time I spent tons of money on it (troops, resources etc) I will probably buy it again this time.

DeletedUser34

I build the ones I have deposits of, and traded like crazy. It took me less time to do it that way than it did when I conked it.

DeletedUser

As far as i can tell, so far the only resources that you will have access to at that point and flowers (to make dye) and wool (to make cloth). Is that all you need? I haven't got there yet :(

DeletedUser

They are 5 goods in each age and every player randomly gets 2 .

DeletedUser34

I have rocks and grapes right now in bronze, for stone and wine

DeletedUser

I'm producing marble and lumber,and the next two are ebony and cloth.

DeletedUser

That's cool. :) are any more valuable then others?
Also what's the deal with the market?
I seem not to be able to trade my dye? :(

DeletedUser

Well amount of goods needed for research are not the same so maybe that make some of them more valuable.

DeletedUser

Which one is that? Been awhile since I have done it. Anyway 4 spears and 4 warriors will do all of them. With the ballistas you want to send the spears first but put them in trees. One spear will take all 3 hits with a sliver left. Then run your warriors up the middle for the infantry. Use your wounded spears to do a looping move and take out the archers and ballistas. You should lose 3 to 4 overall if you use the map. A lot of damage will be taken but not a whole lot dead.

DeletedUser34

That's cool. :) are any more valuable then others?
Also what's the deal with the market?
I seem not to be able to trade my dye? :(

Well I know that some GOODS (for narwhal) cost 100/5, 200/10 etc, but some cost 200/5 and 400/10 etc...so I would imagine those would trade at a higher ratio and still be considered a fair trade.