• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Not allowing Great Building forge point donations

• Thread starter DeletedUser32034
  • Start date

DeletedUser32034

The game is not allowing me to go to apply forge points to great buildings when I go to the contribution list. When I go to the castle on the right of the great building line, I do get to the person's contribution page but my house and the letter to the right of the house are both darkened. The same is true when I try to contribute to my own great building. Any idea about what is going on?

DeletedUser

The "house" is the button to visit the person's city, and the "letter" is to send them a message. It is darkened on your line, because you can't "visit" your own city, and you can't send yourself a message. You donate forge points above that. You should see 3 buttons above the contributors list that say "Use 1 FP", "Use 10 FP" and "Whole FP bar (x)". You use those to donate FP. :)

DeletedUser

I’m having this issue. However the buttons that say “use 1”, “use 10”, “use whole bar” are grayed out. It doesn’t matter if I’m trying to donate to a neighbor, friend or guild mate.

Any thoughts on what that’s about?

DeletedUser31440

I’m having this issue. However the buttons that say “use 1”, “use 10”, “use whole bar” are grayed out. It doesn’t matter if I’m trying to donate to a neighbor, friend or guild mate.

Any thoughts on what that’s about?

Have you completed the Architecture research? It's the middle one in the first column of IA, if you have not unlocked that tech you are not able to contribute to other players GB's.

DeletedUser31592

Have you completed the Architecture research? It's the middle one in the first column of IA, if you have not unlocked that tech you are not able to contribute to other players GB's.
You can't even see the contribution screen if you haven't unlocked Architecture. Or you couldn't last time I opened a city (Z).

DeletedUser31440

That's the only thing I can think of if it's multiple people. Unless everyone that @Skip9972 checked had their GB's disconnected.

DeletedUser40777

I’m having a problem donating to my own GB. I have activated Architecture, and numerous technologies after after that. There isn’t even a little castle icon beside my avatar. I can donate to other people’s GB tho.

Super Catanian

I’m having a problem donating to my own GB. I have activated Architecture, and numerous technologies after after that. There isn’t even a little castle icon beside my avatar. I can donate to other people’s GB tho.
You don't need an icon next to yourself, because the GB is already in your own city.
While in your city, tap on your own GB, and place FP there.

DeletedUser37581

If your avatar doesn't have a GB icon, then it means you don't have any GBs available for contributions. It probably means you need to unlock further levels.

Paladin1958

I'm having the same problem with the add FP options all grayed out on one of a friend's GB but not any of his other GBs. There is only one that I cannot contribute to while on his other GBs the options to add FPs are not grayed out. He is 30 FPs away from finishing so there is definitely room. I've never seen this before.

BruteForceAttack

I'm having the same problem with the add FP options all grayed out on one of a friend's GB but not any of his other GBs. There is only one that I cannot contribute to while on his other GBs the options to add FPs are not grayed out. He is 30 FPs away from finishing so there is definitely room. I've never seen this before.

Maybe he has disconnected the gb from road.