• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Number of friends allowed

MaxieMax

I've seen a post regarding 140 friends allowed but can't find it in my searches. Some in my guild think you can only have 80. HELP

Pickleweasel

" Previously, when reaching a total of 80 invited friends, it would no longer be possible to send new friend requests. However, it would still be possible to receive additional 60 friend request invitations. From now on, you can have up to 140 friends, regardless of who is inviting who (meaning you can either send or receive up to 140 friend requests) "

The Lady Redneck

You can have a total of 140 on your FL. Try to set yours up so that more than half of it are players who are a good few Ages above you as aiding them gives you the chance of BPs for higher age GBs. You also need to work on your FL to keep it current. Some player do stop aiding, either they leave the game or move to a different world, or simply get bored of aiding because they do not understand the benefits. It is a good thing to clear out the dead wood about once a month. It is also good to keep one or 2 places free in case you have to add someone .

Darkest.Knight

U can only invite 80 players to be on f.list, but can accept when invited for a total greater than 80. I'm at 107, sounds like 140 is the top.

The Lady Redneck

U can only invite 80 players to be on f.list, but can accept when invited for a total greater than 80. I'm at 107, sounds like 140 is the top.
That was changed a while ago. Used to be that you could invite 80 and accept a further 60. That restriction is gone. You can invite up to 140.

Agent327

Update 1.209

* Previously, when reaching a total of 80 invited friends, it would no longer be possible to send new friend requests. However, it would still be possible to receive additional 60 friend request invitations. From now on, you can have up to 140 friends, regardless of who is inviting who (meaning you can either send or receive up to 140 friend requests)

It helps to stay on top of the game. ;)

OLDone69

I hit 125 friends and now it says I can't send out anymore Friend requests. I lowered the number down to 104 friends. But it still will not let me send more requests. What are the rules ?? I have no incoming or outgoing friend requests. Unless they are listed somewhere other than the Friends list.

Last edited:

OLDone69

I have no incoming or outgoing friend requests. Unless they are listed somewhere other than the Friends list.