• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

oceanic age

• Thread starter DeletedUser11991
  • Start date

DeletedUser11991

oceanic age my guild is saveing up alot of artic age goods in our guild tresurey is there going to be an oceanic age gvg map to use these goods ,or duz inno have other plans for the use of these goods and i have over 40 k in promethium that cant be traded or used at this time whats the plan for that ..?

DeletedUser26154

Hang onto it 800, you'll eventually need it in one way or another.
I have no idea what's planned but it's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

DeletedUser8152

oceanic age my guild is saveing up alot of artic age goods in our guild tresurey is there going to be an oceanic age gvg map to use these goods ,or duz inno have other plans for the use of these goods and i have over 40 k in promethium that cant be traded or used at this time whats the plan for that ..?
There is no plan for an oceanic gvg map, the all ages map was intended to be the last.

It is not clear whether there will be a use for promethium in the next age. I am trying not to create too large a surplus.

DeletedUser26965

There is no plan for an oceanic gvg map, the all ages map was intended to be the last.
Good god I hope that changes, do you know where I can find inno saying that so I can link it to people? Also if they're not going to have any more GvG maps do they have anything else planned where guilds can compete with each other? I mean to me anyway GvG is one of the most interesting aspects of the game and unless you're on Walstrand you're probably not going to see much GvG action and when that fills up like the other worlds same problem.

DeletedUser8152

Good god I hope that changes, do you know where I can find inno saying that so I can link it to people? Also if they're not going to have any more GvG maps do they have anything else planned where guilds can compete with each other? I mean to me anyway GvG is one of the most interesting aspects of the game and unless you're on Walstrand you're probably not going to see much GvG action and when that fills up like the other worlds same problem.
Here is the announcement: https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/arctic-future-–-part-1.13673/#post-106447

Of course, you would be able to use Oceanic units in the all ages map, so GvG would still be available. Obviously not with empty spaces, but sieges on the AA map are relatively cheap.

DeletedUser8420

One reason, me thinks, they started the GE guild competition..

DeletedUser26965

Thanks jaelis. And Cassaundrea, imma really hoping they do something a little more competitive than that:(

DeletedUser8420

Understood, and they very may well have something coming out in the Oceanic age...

I got a survey ...;)...yes they did people...they asked....and I answered...and I gave a couple of ideas for new types of competition.
now do I think any will be implemented.... :rolleyes: Long shot to say the least ...but who knows maybe...might...possible not probable. o_O

BruteForceAttack

Here is the announcement: https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/arctic-future-–-part-1.13673/#post-106447

Of course, you would be able to use Oceanic units in the all ages map, so GvG would still be available. Obviously not with empty spaces, but sieges on the AA map are relatively cheap.

me and some of the other fellow weirdos will stick to FE, till there is a well DEFINED plan (well something useful) to use AA goods in treasury. I generate 455 fe goods/day to guild. I know that is peanuts if you compare it to realllllllly high level players but it is not shabby compared to average FOE player.

Inno is trying all the tricks in bag
1. Changing the order of real unit is hit . One of the most disgraceful changes, Inno you couldnt fix a bug related to why railgun couldnt hit the first time or whatever....SO YOU CHANGED THE WHOLE LOGIC SO THAT THE ENEMY ALWAYS HITS THE REAL TROOPS AND NOT ROUGES? EVERYONE KNOWS BECAUSE OF THAT THE DIAMOND SALE WILL INCREASE BECAUSE NOW FOLKS WILL TRY AND HEAL.

End of the day Inno is just another commercial enterprise to make money from all of us.

DeletedUser11463

How does one get 40K in Promethium? Is that the total from more than 1 world? Even at 100 per day that's over a year's worth and the boat is usually around 75 per trip making it over 500 days. Just wondering if you had a different way to collect more.

wolfhoundtoo

is it possible he means in the treasury? I've never asked anyone in Artic if their Arc's produce promethium. It is technically an Artic age good but I would expect it would not be produced by the Arc (or atom or Obs).

My best guess is he added an extra zero and he has around 4k not 40.

DeletedUser11991

is it possible he means in the treasury? I've never asked anyone in Artic if their Arc's produce promethium. It is technically an Artic age good but I would expect it would not be produced by the Arc (or atom or Obs).

My best guess is he added an extra zero and he has around 4k not 40.
yes my bad a typo only 4 k in promethium

DeletedUser11991

yes oceanic age could use a gvg map other wise my gbs donateing artic age goods would be useless ,,all the artic age goods in tresurey would be useless they must have some kind of plan for artic age goods in tresurey

DeletedUser11991

so i just finished my continential map for artic age only one exspansion no goods boost .. so that was a waste ... and now with no clue on what inno has planned for artic age goods stored in tresurey ,i mean if there is not going to be a gvg for the use of artic age goods then why have an atomium in my city donateing artic age goods to tresurey .. is this how the game ends ? not with a bang but a wimper ...?

DeletedUser11463

Yes most guilds that are advanced have huge numbers of AA goods in treasury. Other than the defensive bonus most of the guild GB's are a waste of space once you are in AA. However, who at this point is willing to take down an obs or atomium? The next age might use those goods for something and then everyone would have to rebuild. Arghghgh it drives me crazy.

DeletedUser11991

well obs ..no way but atomium is now useless i could put in a hoo holiday park and make up the happyness difference and its smaller so the atomium is now useless

DeletedUser11991

the other thing is the artic age champion if he really is the artic age champion then why duz the behemoth have a better attack number then the champion ..any one know why ..?