• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

oceanic age

• Thread starter DeletedUser11991
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I took down Atom a few weeks ago. It's pretty much useless at this point.

DeletedUser8152

the other thing is the artic age champion if he really is the artic age champion then why duz the behemoth have a better attack number then the champion ..any one know why ..?
No rule that says the champ has to be the best unit of the age. CF bronze through ME ages :)

DeletedUser8420

I never built the Atom and at least for the near foreseeable future wont ever build it. Besides I think it is ugly....I thought about the seed vault but that seems pretty useless to me too. The .1% bonus is laughable, and to say you have to get it to level 10 for it to pay off is ridiculous. It doesn't interest me at all and the ones who I know have it are regretting putting it up.

DeletedUser8152

I thought about the seed vault but that seems pretty useless to me too. The .1% bonus is laughable, and to say you have to get it to level 10 for it to pay off is ridiculous. It doesn't interest me at all and the ones who I know have it are regretting putting it up.
? It works pretty fine at level 1. If anything, there's not much reason to advance it to level 10.

DeletedUser11991

No rule that says the champ has to be the best unit of the age. CF bronze through ME ages :)
then they shouldnt call it a champion then called it 2nd best fighter or something ...lol

DeletedUser25273

The term 'Champion' was an ancient for a warrior that would go out and fight the Champion of the other side to settle a dispute. Think David and Goliath.

DeletedUser8152

Not from what just about everyone else has said about it.
There's a 1% chance per aid to win 20 goods of your age. At 220 aids/day thats an average of 44 goods of your age. Certainly more efficient than an actual goods building. In terms of goods per space it's almost 3x better than an oasis.

Of course, it requires you to aid people every day. And wasting aids on people with no buildings available hurts, but you can make up for that by aiding neighbors.