• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Oceanic era goods devalued

DeletedUser31667

find a friend in future era and CE era willing to trade goods for TE

DeletedUser33043

Um... OK, of course there's nothing you can do about the goods produced by your GBs. Is there a reason though why you still have OE and TE goods buildings, churning out never-ending streams of stuff you don't need? Why don't you simply delete those buildings and build buildings to produce FE and CE goods that you actually do need? Or, you could bite the bullet and trade your glut of Oceanic goods at a rate the market will accept. If that turns out to be 2:1 Oceanic for Tomorrow, so be it. How does that hurt anything other than--I guess--your pride?
Given that my gbs only produce Tomorrow goods, I:
Don't need unneccessary TE goods buildings.
Can only effectively produce OE goods.
If I were to try producing FE era goods, I would be even more dependent on trading for Contemp. Era goods to feed these factories. That would be counterintuitive. I have no other choice but to trade my OE goods at a rate less advantageous than "fair" trading ratios (btw. The game has a button for this. Why define "fair" if you are forced to trade "unfairly?")

DeletedUser31498

Good. Here's the thread title:
"Oceanic era goods devalued
Discussion in 'Forge Hall' started by Big joe chief, Sunday at 1:18 AM."
Now, you were saying?
lol I guess you love the saying "judge a book by its cover" and don't actually read books. From his actual post, which you conveniently ignore I guess: There is currently an over abundance of trades for tomorrow's goods as most players near my rank have an over abundance due to their gbs producing some these goods as raw materials.

anyway, I'll point out for the last time on this thread how you are blatantly wrong, and sign off. Til' the next thread :)

DeletedUser31498

Whelp, Blue Galaxy just solved that problem !!! If it doubles FPs, it rivals Arc for best GB in the game right?

DeletedUser31440

Whelp, Blue Galaxy just solved that problem !!! If it doubles FPs, it rivals Arc for best GB in the game right?

I'd go CF as the best gb in the game, so long as you have a level 80 Arc so that you can take the CF to absurd levels. If Blue Galaxy can double diamonds from WW's and FoY's I'd put it at a solid number 3 behind Arc as 2nd.

DeletedUser11463

Fair trade of 2:1 or 1:2 has been BS anyway since Industrial/Progressive age when goods no longer cost double what they did the age before. That's why some people created/used a trade calculator to come up with trade ratios other than 1:2 or 2:1. Even then, there were variables that didn't really get added into the calculator such as building size, etc. What's interesting is how often people will vacuum up the 2:1 trades going down but won't touch the 1:2 trades going up. Why is that? If the 2:1 or 1:2 ratio was valid at higher ages, then people would readily take both.
About the best you will get is 4 AF for 3 OF and most trades I see are 10 AF for 9 OF which is probably closer to the reality of the cost.