• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36849

Coordinate special events with daily quests so I satisfy two requirements at once.

Zorskog

Stormxx

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....

Watch the retreat of the cowards who attack my city and then hitting replay.... Bring on the popcorn!
Odhrorvar

DeletedUser30398

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Playing events to win special buildings
Mount Kilmore

DeletedUser31540

My favorite thing to do in forge of empires is clicking buttons !!!

Arvahall :)

DeletedUser10762

I think I most enjoy organizing my city oddly enough. Its like playing tetris and is really fun to do.

-Yorkton-

DeletedUser36859

WIN

DeletedUser9758

Events like the Halloween event. I am trying to finish it before the November deadline.

Arvahal

Status
Not open for further replies.