• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2037

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
GE "guild expedition" the reason is its help me find the rare relics and the 2nd its help me won in the tower battle too by the end of the week
[world Brisgard]

DeletedUser37009

As a beginner I like reaching new ages as quickly as possible.
Mount Killmore

DeletedUser37013

To Meet New People, Expand My Territory. Conquer other players eat the dogs. beat the weman. and have fun destroying those under my heels.

XYR

DeletedUser30260

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

DeletedUser14846

Fighting . Houndsmoor

AceGoober

My favorite thing to do in FoE is:

Help out Guild Members by trading for goods they need and motivating or polishing their buildings to give them a culture, coin or supplies boost.

Langendorn

Status
Not open for further replies.