• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser28789

Create CREATIVE Swap Partner plans, to level up our GBs as fast as possible.

BillboTex Korch

DeletedUser31588

Watch my enemies get destroyed by my city defenses

MoipaZ Fel Dranghyr

DeletedUser37056

Just getting better and better at figuring out how to do the balance of everything needed to progress through the game without constant frustration.

Korch

DeletedUser37058

Being in a guild, playing GE and bettering myself and my teammates

Rugnir

DeletedUser30815

Make new friends, learn from them, then pass that info along to old friends. :)
Langendorn

DeletedUser37059

I like using my tavern silver to help me through many aspects of the game, like the extra turn in the GE, the added offense for raiding your neighborhood, and of course, the city shield for when you have to be away for awhile.

Noarsil

DeletedUser37060

collecting from my city and planning what new buildings I want to build.
Shadows Pawn 2611

DeletedUser37061

the creativity of building my city in a way that makes sense

Uceria

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37064

Hit the COLLECT ALL button at my collection and watch the FP's roll in!

DeletedUser26879

Spend about 30 minutes rearranging my city with the Reconstruction Tool, and then decide I don't like the new design and hit the Revert button. o_O

Noarsil

MaranKarma

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....

Lay out my city for maximum aesthetic and what I imagine my citizens would like in their town. The beauty of this game is a big draw for me. I would love a VR version where you could stroll through your city...

DeletedUser30359

help my friends and guildmates progress. It gives me great satisfaction. Vingrid

DeletedUser37068

learning new things as the game evolves ... lol ;-) and of coarse fighting and plundering
Arvahall

Status
Not open for further replies.