• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36272

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
Level up my GB's
Zorskog

DeletedUser35041

Camp in a low-level Age so I can plunder people who haven't learned to put troops in their city defense.

Qunrir

DeletedUser17828

I really like to complete the short story quests, they often provide the most unique and exciting buildings to my city

Nicochan
Noarsil

DeletedUser6109

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Fight in GE , win or lose. Of course Winning is more fun. E. Nagash

DeletedUser35871

Aid my guild and build the best city I can....Qrhrorvar

DeletedUser36882

Find and build Great buildings!

DeletedUser36517

Chasing wayward hippos on the lakes.

This server:

Primary Rugnir
Alternate: Korch

The English server:

Primary Korch
Alternative Rugnir.

DeletedUser27148

Plundering, it is better than shopping because it doesn't cost any money!

Status
Not open for further replies.