• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ok simple FoE Cup spending question?

DeletedUser10933

So I thought at the end you could spend left over cups on whatever, now it looks like you have to wait on the "prize" to change and just hope something you want comes up in the next days?? Is that correct?

and second cant remember how much a confectionary costs is there a guide to prize cost?

JonCrichton

DeletedUser10933

well that didn't answer 1 question,

does the prize just change going down the list or are they random?

i.e. want confections but on fan shop so goes thru whole list b4 back to confections

or random change of prize???

DeletedUser10266

No one really knows for sure. It appears random but someone said elsewhere they figured out a pattern but never actually stated it. I guess just cross your fingers and hope it shows up.

DeletedUser6288

Here is another question... in the "gold chest" one of the prizes is 5 shot packages, now that the event is over and we can no longer earn more cups, are those shot packages still a potential prize? If so, there is a 20% chance of wasting 600 cups.

DeletedUser2145

Shot packages are converted into forge point packages. So there's nothing wasted.

DeletedUser

If you set your PCs internal clock ahead 6 hours at a time, you can see the next 24 hours of rewards available.

I didn't have many cups left so I decided to spend them on the Tools packages, 12k tools x3 = saves a lot of production time!

DeletedUser6288

Does anyone know if the Rogue Hideout will be making another appearance before the end of the event? Thanks.