1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

OLD TOPIC - MOD PLEASE REMOVE

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by ultimateultimatum, Jun 17, 2018.

1. ultimateultimatum

ultimateultimatum New Member

Greetings friends. I am ready to build The Arc. I need the following goods for completion.

250 Biochemical Data
    250 Purified Water
    200 Algae
    100 Superconductors
    175 nano Particles.

I will reward trades with a huge forge point contribution for the rest of the Arc kit. Thanks

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  2. BruteForceAttack

BruteForceAttack Well-Known Member

WOW you are gonna get ripped. E-World 1: fp to 1: fe goods is way tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Try and msg in global you should be able to get 1fp: 5 fe good or move

I will give you arc kit for 625 fps in S world...maybe more, so don't go and agree for 1:1 in E world

Stephen Longshanks likes this.
  3. freshmeboy

freshmeboy Well-Known Member

Last time I saw that many o's it was in a cereal box....

4. BruteForceAttack

BruteForceAttack Well-Known Member

either way 1:1 Fe goods in older worlds is rippppppppp offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

5. ultimateultimatum

ultimateultimatum New Member

Thank mate. it really doesn't matter to me how many FPs I spend anyhow because I just use them to beef up the best GB's in higher age player's cities. I use the BP's and the medals from placing high when it flips. I use the medals for expansions...so it all works out anyhow...

So, I don't know what you mean by S world or E World???? But I do need the kit and I can pay you what you ask for....and I'll even throw in extra...Like I say, i really don't care about FPs too much. I make so many a day, something like this, I'll rebound in a month. If you want, you can see my trades.

Thanks mate.

6. JCera

JCera Well-Known Member

"E-World" = East-Nagach. People sometimes abbreviate worlds by simply using the first letter, although now that we have cycled through the alphabet and are back to A, that is going to become problematic.

Anyway, I don't play in E, but E is well established. At worst, you should be getting 3 FE goods to 1 FP. (Or 625 for the full set) Arc goods vary by world. I paid 625 in Cirgard, but in Rugnir, a newer (but still established) world, I only paid 400.

Shop around. No sense in overpaying. The less FPs you spend on the goods, the more you have to use to start leveling it.