• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Once, just once (plunders)

Super Catanian

You would get people disconnecting to prevent getting plundered or probably a variety of other unsportsmanlike things I can't think of at the moment.
I get what you're saying, but disconnecting buildings ends up harming you more than it helps.
If anything, players will use Mass Self-Aid Kits on the majority of their buildings, and disconnect sets. That will prevent plunder, and help the defender massively.

Jern2017

I see underdeveloped players displaying their Outlaw badges. I have a few in my neighborhood, here's one - 56/42 offensive boost in the ME, half finished event buildings, pieces of building sets scattered all over their city etc. I can only assume they attack and plunder the bottom five or ten neighbors. Seeing them whine and complain when put in the same neighborhood with serious fighters and plunderers would be entertaining, but I don't like this idea in general.

Houston Don

I see underdeveloped players displaying their Outlaw badges. I have a few in my neighborhood, here's one - 56/42 offensive boost in the ME, half finished event buildings, pieces of building sets scattered all over their city etc. I can only assume they attack and plunder the bottom five or ten neighbors. Seeing them whine and complain when put in the same neighborhood with serious fighters and plunderers would be entertaining, but I don't like this idea in general.
Those who tend to complain the loudest when they are plundered are either the underdeveloped players that scream how unfair the game is (forgetting that they rushed ages to get where they are at) or those who are used to plundering but not getting plundered back. When they take great pride in their outlaw badges and belief that they are great players, seeing them get knocked down a peg is pretty satisfying.

Houston Don

I don't think it would work as well as it seems. What you are referring to is something akin to what they are proposing for GbG. Only thing is that, as far as neighborhoods go, once the hood gets sorted out in tiers (most likely based on age or points) than those people will likely be stuck in that hood with the same people for...months...years? It would mean stagnation and plundering wouldn't be as popular anymore because the competition and cost would make it less desirable. That is, unless, those who make it to higher hoods get some additional incentive for competing in it other than battle points and the chance to get fp. I doubt the goods are really worth it for players at that level.
Basing the grouping by points would be a mistake since a lot of people freely donate goods to their treasury or focus their GB leveling on buildings that do not provide any military assistance. I'd be fine with such an event, even a regularly occurring event, knowing that while others in my neighborhood plunder much more frequently than I do, it is usually not from me (at least since I changed from being a farmer to a more well rounded player). If there were bigger incentives to plunder, I'd do a lot more of it but once you have a decent Arc and CF, FP's are the only real target most of the time. But quantity of plunders should be secondary to the quality of them-anyone can regularly attack the little guys to boost numbers in a meaningless manner.