• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Opinions requested

ol man Rufus

I am in SAM and ready to move up to SAA. I have 13000+ Mars ore, over 5000 of all SPM goods and 2000+ of all SPA goods. When is the best time (day of the week or other considerations) to age up?

PJS299

The day that GBG starts and GE is going. It happens every two weeks(?) and then you get to fight lower age units.

Last edited:

ol man Rufus

Oh perfect!
GE starts on a Tuesday and GBG starts on a Thursday so if I understand you I wait until the next GBG Thursday and leave GE alone for 2 days and that gets me previous age troops for both platforms. Correct?

ol man Rufus

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

correct. wait untl GbG has opened! then move up.That way yo are fighting previous Era troops in GbG (With troops you have already. But winning new Era troops and goods. (Same in GE except in GE you still win your old era troops for GE, But things won with Relics are new Era.)

PJS299

Oh perfect!
GE starts on a Tuesday and GBG starts on a Thursday so if I understand you I wait until the next GBG Thursday and leave GE alone for 2 days and that gets me previous age troops for both platforms. Correct?

ol man Rufus
Yes and no. Age up the day that GBG starts, but don't just leave GE alone. Do GE. This will let you fight units below your age, with units in your age.
It's kind of like higher age units, but also kind of not...
This video by @UBERhelp1 is very helpful

And this graph that is shown in the video:
Screenshot 2023-09-02 12.51.38.png