• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Orichalcum

alfa166

Hi members i have an issue i need to have 120 Oricalcum for reach the ocianinc terminal but how can i get the orichalcum before i have before i have construct the terminal?

Pericles the Lion

Deep Sea Exploration unlocks the Oceanic Terminal. No Orichalcum is needed for it, or any of the earlier OF technologies. You should not need Ori to get to Deep Sea Exploration.

Pericles the Lion

I need it for Holographic currency 120 Orichalcum and also for Seasteading 140 Orichalcum
If you've made it to Holographic Currency you have completed Deep Sea Exploration and have access to the Oceanic Terminal. It works the same way that the Arctic Harbor does. Start sending the submarine on missions to collect Orichalcum.

alfa166

Ok but i can not open the holographic currency and i also need 90 for open advanced hydrophones.

Attachments

• DSC00569a.jpg
    DSC00569a.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC00570.JPG
    DSC00570.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC00571.jpg
    DSC00571.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 5

Pericles the Lion

Ok but i can not open the holographic currency and i also need 90 for open advanced hydrophones.
Have you completed "Deep Sea Exploration" yet? If so, use the Oceanic Terminal to generate Orichalcum. If not, you must do that first to unlock the Terminal.