• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] OVER 20 mil points while staying in hma

DeletedUser31859

Currently in HMA in “H” world. I’m at 16.9 million points with great buildings at the following levels:

Arc -81
Cape -65
Inno -67
Hagia -60
AO -60
Traz -61
HC -38
Kracken -39
Zeus/COA/CF -10
BG/TOR/TA - under 10

I figure once my cape to Kracken are Level 70 I’ll be at 20 million points. My issue is I went to far on the continent map and have lost my reoccurring quests.

DeletedUser31540

I have 22 months of play and 27 million points in LmA !

Lv 100 arc + 31,000 battles

Camping is awesome ... my goal is to get to top 200 in A world while still in LmA :)

DeletedUser38559

FoE made a fatal error in developing the game when they allow anyone in any age to obtain Great Buildings well in advance of their current age. Had they done it properly you should only be able to obtain the GBs once you reach that age to which the apply. That would have promoted city development and advancement as it is now you can sit and just crank up GBs and bully everyone in the neighborhood, although apparently cyber-bullying and pay to win are core values at FoE.

DeletedUser38613

To avoid creating a new thread, what do mean by points? Does that mean forge points because I thought the wikis said the maximum you can hold at once is 100 FP?

DeletedUser37581

To avoid creating a new thread, what do mean by points? Does that mean forge points because I thought the wikis said the maximum you can hold at once is 100 FP?
Ranking points, as listed on the Global Ranking window.

(Also, the FP bar can hold an unlimited amount of FPs, but it is not possible to collect FP generating buildings if your bar has 100 or more FPs in it.)

DeletedUser38613

Ranking points, as listed on the Global Ranking window.

(Also, the FP bar can hold an unlimited amount of FPs, but it is not possible to collect FP generating buildings if your bar has 100 or more FPs in it.)
Jeez I did know there was a way you can manipulate your rank other than just being good at the game.

DeletedUser10517

FoE made a fatal error in developing the game when they allow anyone in any age to obtain Great Buildings well in advance of their current age. Had they done it properly you should only be able to obtain the GBs once you reach that age to which the apply. That would have promoted city development and advancement as it is now you can sit and just crank up GBs and bully everyone in the neighborhood, although apparently cyber-bullying and pay to win are core values at FoE.
How do they "bully" other players?

Do you know what bullying is?