• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Packages available for purchase:

Wenonah

In my quest to purchase more diamonds I happened to notice the 'Other' tab. Listed are three various packages for purchase: At Your Command, Philosopher's Stone, and The Whole Package. What are in each of these, please?
Thank you.

DeletedUser6172

Just click on the scroll bar and you'll get another level of detail. But they are indeed all pretty decent buildings.

If you've already set up an account, use the Diamond option in the upper right corner of your screen as the advertising window will ask you to set up a new credit card.

Volodya

I'd never noticed this option. Is it new? I'm intrigued, but on my screen I just have a small overlay with a graphic, the name and the cost of each item. I don't see a scroll bar or any way to determine what these buildings are. I've looked several times. Am I just being dim?

Wenonah

I'd never noticed this option. Is it new? I'm intrigued, but on my screen I just have a small overlay with a graphic, the name and the cost of each item. I don't see a scroll bar or any way to determine what these buildings are. I've looked several times. Am I just being dim?

No, you aren't dim. I don't have a scroll option available to me, either, to show what is in each of these packages. I came into the forums seeking a post about them, but couldn't sort through them all for the answers I want. The search bar didn't help, either.

Volodya

No, you aren't dim. I don't have a scroll option available to me, either, to show what is in each of these packages. I came into the forums seeking a post about them, but couldn't sort through them all for the answers I want. The search bar didn't help, either.
Thanks! I'm relieved it's not just me. Can anyone help explain what these offers include?

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, I figured it out! If you click "Other payment options," you then can hover over the item for an explanation.

Wenonah

When I logged back into the game a new window opened showing this new purchase option. I was able to hover over each one to see what is offered in each package. Good deal!
I see it on the right bar now, too, when I am in the game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser13832

I purchased the Philosopher's Stone and have no clue where to find it. Can anyone help???

DeletedUser8152

Right, to see what is in the packages, click the the green 'offers' button in your notification bar on the right. Then click "open shop", and you can mouseover the different packages to see their contents.

If you don't see the 'offers' button, try refreshing.

Alternatively, click the "+" button like you want to buy diamonds, then the 'Other Payment method' button, then the green offers tab. Then you can mouseover. (If you hit the green offers tab without clicking 'other payment', you can buy the packages but not see what they are.)

- - - Updated - - -

I purchased the Philosopher's Stone and have no clue where to find it. Can anyone help???
The goods should have gone straight to your town hall, I believe. Your FP package should be in your inventory, the bottom left gold button on the game screen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13832

unless you keep record of what you have it is hard to tell. Oh well I thought it was more than a one time item

DeletedUser11874

Just to confirm, the Units Package can purchased numerous times. However, the other two packages,
The Whole Package and Philosophers Stone, can be bought once per age/era.

DeletedUser11874

Well, I can't say it will definitely run forever, but it is going to be running for the foreseeable future.

DeletedUser8861

Just an update -

The type of package offered and the items may change (I checked 2 worlds and have different costs and items on each), and the cost will change depending on the package being offered. Some of the packages can only be purchased one time on that world, but other packages may be able to be purchased multiple times.

At this time there is no published end date for the offers? But when you don't see it anymore the offer is over.

DeletedUser10517

Its outrageous!
I have just bought diamonds so that I might get these Premium buildings and now they are being given for peanuts.

DeletedUser

hey all
I got the package "full speed ahead" where do I go to claim it? it has 1 large forge package, 1 medium forge, theater, 1100 coins, 1100 supplies and 200 diamonds. I took a look in my inventory and in the massages, but don't see anything in it. can someone tell me what is up with it.
thanks for any help you can give me :)

DeletedUser9184

You should probably contact support if you're having troubles with getting the package (right click in-game and go to "Support")

DeletedUser15633

Wonder if they'll ever offer an expansion package. I'm not about to buy 3 expansions for $10 (the cost if you buy diamonds) but if they offered a decent deal I'd consider it.

DeletedUser

The goods should have gone straight to your town hall, I believe. Your FP package should be in your inventory, the bottom left gold button on the game screen.

Goods, can be hard to find, but honestly? 10 FP Packages aren't. and i've still not gotten mine. it seems this promo is a bit more of a hassle than anything right now.

DeletedUser8152

Contact support and they should be able to track down what happened.