• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Packages available for purchase:

DeletedUser

i have, i contacted them over 6 hours ago, still no reply at all.

DeletedUser8861

Kay, please be patient...there were a large number of questions and tickets received and the support team is processing as quickly as they can. :)

DeletedUser

normally i would be fairly patient, but...considering that one of my credit card companies has actually black listed innogames, i'm actually fairly wary of doing any virtual purchases from them and the fact that digital goods were not given near immediately bothers me.

DeletedUser17369

You can buy each of those offers only once?

I bought all three offers in one go, But when i looked again my notification bar on the right of the screen stills said "Offers". So I clicked on it again and was aloud to purchase only the "At Your Command" offer (the one that gives you troops) again, so I bought it again thinking I was aloud that one twice. But then it still has an offer for me of that "At Your Command" offer showing in my notification bar on the right. So i guess that one offer is unlimited. If it's not supposed to be then I've got a glitch. If it is a glitch is there a way for me to get a refund on the second purchase of that offer?