• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Panda Shrines nerf?

Nobufusa

Will this info be released that the Panda Shrine has been reduced in at the very least fp. Who lets consumers play an event and then at the end of the event takes stats away from the building players may have or may not have been trying to get?

Seems pretty crazy. I know it is within their right as they control everything but as a business model it makes me sick.
There is also bot/extenders being used freely and no changes are being made to address them so please stop sitting on your hands, the python extensions that allow players to single handedly beat guilds in gvg and bg are the real problem not a few fp on a panda shrine

PJS299

Will this info be released that the Panda Shrine has been reduced in at the very least fp. Who lets consumers play an event and then at the end of the event takes stats away from the building players may have or may not have been trying to get?

Seems pretty crazy. I know it is within their right as they control everything but as a business model it makes me sick.
There is also bot/extenders being used freely and no changes are being made to address them so please stop sitting on your hands, the python extensions that allow players to single handedly beat guilds in gvg and bg are the real problem not a few fp on a panda shrine
That's funny! You should know all about bots nobu...
JK, just in case you haven't noticed, everybody on H world accuses you of using bots in GvG. All I know is that you obviously spend money.