• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Pando is recruiting bronze age and EMA players!

DeletedUser

Pando is recruiting bronze age through EMA players!

Hi all, Pando is recruiting in Arvahall. We're primarily looking for lower level players in bronze age, iron age and EMA that are looking to help each other level up (although higher ages are certainly welcome to join!). Our long term plan is to be an active GvG guild - but short term we're simply looking for friendly active players that would like the benefits a guild brings: free trades, obtaining BP's easier, leveling up GB's quicker, etc.

There're no string attached - you can come and go as you wish. Hopefully, you'll stick around. But if you're just looking for a short term guild that's fine as well! :) We only ask that you aid somewhat frequently, help each other with trades, etc.

Send an in-game message to nogridbag or bearcat999 for an invite (or simply reply here!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21409

Fun fact: Pando is the name of the heaviest living organism on earth, a clonal tree colony estimated to weigh over 13 million pounds!

DeletedUser22542

Hi.... I'm looking to start playing in another world and looking at guild options first. Are you still looking? I'd be brand new, but this will be my third world, so I'm not new to the game. Early middle ages in other worlds...Vespulus 82