• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

-PARABELLUM- Recruiting

DeletedUser

This is a mature, casual, friendly guild. Play the way you want to play and as often as you want. I do not have many or absurd requirements of my members. I don't care how many points you have or how fast you're moving along. People have lives. I won't tell you how to play your game but I am available for advice solicitation. Forums are available for you to check out where I will try to post lessons I've learned and mistakes I've made so you don't have to make the same ones. You're welcome. ;)

I would like my members to be respectful to other players and helpful to guild members. Try to motivate each others buildings as often as you can. Take advantage of the guild trading, it doesn't cost forge points within the guild and it helps us all move forward.

Defend your cities.

If you have a friend or friends you play with they are more than welcome to join us also, just ask myself or a Patronus to send out an invite and we will be more than happy too!

Please don't hesitate to ask for anything or about anything. The officers are great guys and very helpful. I am usually available throughout the day and welcome any messages.

Come join us! It is a friendly and relaxed atmosphere here and we would love to have you!

For an invite respond here or send an ingame message to:

Guild Leader(Regnatrix): Silkee
Officers(Patronus): Grau_Adler, Irate, Inclytus.
Current Rank: 40

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2213

-PARABELLUM- Recruiting

Just a quick note before Happy Hour at the Parabellum Lounge.

To concur with Silkee's message, we're mellow, laid back and definately not a bunch of medal whores who pounce around raiding neighbors.

By the same token, you jack with a member of the Parabellum Guild and you'll feel with wrath of the entire crew on your neck.

Now, who needs a tankard of grog?

~Grau Adler

DeletedUser

Good luck on your guild's journey! May your adventures be... Adventurous! XD

DeletedUser4042

New to the games and looking to latch on to a Guild so if acceptabel please send an invite