• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Paying vs non-paying players new information on Progressive Age

shughes3

This is a follow up on last weeks post as it relates to the opening of the progressive Age that happened roughly 12 hours ago. There's someone in my neighborhood that has the following new PA buildings: 14 art nouveau mansions, 2 machine workshops, 1 oil refinery and one each of sniper, armored car, tank and ordnance. That's ridiculous and we shouldn't have to compete with that. It takes all the fun out of the game. I just hope the developers take that into consideration when they make up the new neighborhoods. Let these 'Status Buyers' play against each other and let the true gamers that work their way through the game compete against each other. Doesn't it offend your sense of fair play to have them circumvent the cleverly designed obstacles that you so painstakingly created simply by opening their wallet? or is the money all you look for now? Remember, you guys were gamers once too.

DeletedUser4844

I had a guy like that in my neighborhood. He got bored and left after a few months. The game probably isn't a lot of fun if you pay your way to a win.

DeletedUser2196

Yeah, those people burn out REALLY fast... but i do agree that I hope I dont end up in a neighborhood with people like that.

DeletedUser3556

This is a follow up on last weeks post as it relates to the opening of the progressive Age that happened roughly 12 hours ago. There's someone in my neighborhood that has the following new PA buildings: 14 art nouveau mansions, 2 machine workshops, 1 oil refinery and one each of sniper, armored car, tank and ordnance. That's ridiculous and we shouldn't have to compete with that. It takes all the fun out of the game. I just hope the developers take that into consideration when they make up the new neighborhoods. Let these 'Status Buyers' play against each other and let the true gamers that work their way through the game compete against each other. Doesn't it offend your sense of fair play to have them circumvent the cleverly designed obstacles that you so painstakingly created simply by opening their wallet? or is the money all you look for now? Remember, you guys were gamers once too.

I'm not sure I understand, what exactly is your complain of having 1 of this type of player in your neighborhood?

DeletedUser

Plus side is those types usually get the GBs right off the bat, so you can start grabbing blueprints right away instead of pol/mot like a sucker XD