• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Peace Movement Story

DeletedUser31372

Seriously! This wants me to sell 4 Military Buildings in my age (Modern). First off I do not have any Military buildings, so this means I would have to take off one Ferroconcrete plant to build a military building, then sell it...4 times and that is just crazy! This is one I cannot abort, so have to do it in order to move on. I already sold 10 units out of my inventory, but this is wrong! Your Story and Daily can be way beyond what most anyone can do without spending a fortune. Please explain how this is beneficial to this game, other than making me crazy and you getting money!

Freshmeboy

Well, the crazy part of INNO's plan seems to be working well enough. Are you at the Angry part yet...? All kidding aside, these tasks are designed to throw you a curve, get you out of your comfort zone. Some do, some don't. It can't possibly destroy your city by making a few modifications, so why get upset...?

DeletedUser31372

That quest is worth 10 FPs and 50 diamonds... Are you complaining about free diamonds?
Not at all, but will take a lot of time to build (15 hrs), then sell it, then do this 4 time so yes it take a lot of coin and supply, plus you have to sell a building that is doing good for me to make room for the large building for Military I get in GE, and have Rogue hideouts I use, so no need for all of this number one. So much for Peace Movement, Ask you to build something you do not have anyway...lol. Doesn't make much sense to me! No hurry and I will not, just like many of their quests they put up and we cannot abort, so live with it! Just sayin'

DeletedUser31206

Seriously! This wants me to sell 4 Military Buildings in my age (Modern). First off I do not have any Military buildings, so this means I would have to take off one Ferroconcrete plant to build a military building, then sell it...4 times and that is just crazy! This is one I cannot abort, so have to do it in order to move on. I already sold 10 units out of my inventory, but this is wrong! Your Story and Daily can be way beyond what most anyone can do without spending a fortune. Please explain how this is beneficial to this game, other than making me crazy and you getting money!
I agree it's crazy. Another crazy one is when they ask you to reduce your population to a certain amount.