• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Peaceful guild seeks members

DeletedUser

Hail!
Are you interested in joining the Bravehearts 2 guild? We are a peaceful guild founded in January 2013 and currently rank 48th out of 2050 guilds in Brisgard. The Bravehearts is our sister guild, who is currently the 14th highest ranking guild within Brisgard. Our rules are minimal, with honor being our primary driving force.

1. Fair and equal trades only
  2. No plundering others but attacking is allowed. There are some exceptions, these being neighborhood bullies but must be approved by our commanding office and people who leave their city defenseless.
We build our strength through mutual cooperation and fair play. Fair trades move quickly and efficiently within our guild unlike any other guild I've been in. We have a very active group of 45 members who are like family. We motivate and polish frequently and quite a few of us trade for the benefit of the guild as opposed to selfishly.

Joining a guild has benefits. Firstly, you are less likely to be attacked than if you are independent. Second, you have cooperative players to trade with without the cost of forge points. Third, you play alongside skilled players from other neighborhoods. Bravehearts 2, in particular, has the sister guild Braveheart [main] to help aide us in times of need. Lastly, you are counted on and you can count on daily polishing and motivations from fellow guildmates to help boost your production and happiness.

Please let me know if you are interested in the opportunity. I can be found at this same screenname, Shwin.

Sincerely,
Shwin, Adjutant Bravehearts 2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i have a question....how do you know if members of your guild are plundering their neighbors? Just curious....

DeletedUser

i have a question....how do you know if members of your guild are plundering their neighbors? Just curious....
We rely on honor but we have caught one whose victim came to us and told us.

We now rank 36th!

DeletedUser4677

hi

I am interested in joining your guild. Do you guys motivate and polish each others buildings? I am active and do my rounds everyday. I would like to help people from my guild not some random guilds like I did so far, and hope they will come back and motivate my buildings . Usually they don't motivate my buildings in return.
Hail!
Are you interested in joining the Bravehearts 2 guild? We are a peaceful guild founded in January 2013 and currently rank 55th out of 1634 guilds in Brisgard. The Bravehearts is our sister guild, who is currently the 11th highest ranking guild within Brisgard. Our rules are minimal, with honor being our primary driving force.

2. No plundering others but attacking is allowed. There are some exceptions, these being neighborhood bullies but must be approved by our commanding officer.
We build our strength through mutual cooperation and fair play. Fair trades move quickly and efficiently within our guild unlike any other guild I've been in. We have a very active group of 25 members who are like family. We motivate and polish frequently and quite a few of us trade for the benefit of the guild as opposed to selfishly.

Joining a guild has benefits. Firstly, you are less likely to be attacked than if you are independent. Second, you have cooperative players to trade with without the cost of forge points. Third, you play alongside skilled players from other neighborhoods. Bravehearts 2, in particular, has the sister guild Braveheart [main] to help aide us in times of need. Lastly, you are counted on and you can count on daily polishing and motivations from fellow guildmates to help boost your production and happiness.

Please let me know if you are interested in the opportunity. I can be found at this same screenname, Shwin.

Sincerely,
Shwin, Intelligence Officer and Interim Recruiter for Bravehearts 2

DeletedUser

I am a FOE newbie but I have been a guild member many times before. What is the purpose/benefit of guilds in this game?
I am aware of guild-only trading but is there any other feature related to guilds?

Frankly, I have been ignoring guild invites but this sounds like my type of guild.

One more dumb question - What happened to BraveHeart #1 ?

TiA

DeletedUser

I am a FOE newbie but I have been a guild member many times before. What is the purpose/benefit of guilds in this game?
I am aware of guild-only trading but is there any other feature related to guilds?

Frankly, I have been ignoring guild invites but this sounds like my type of guild.

One more dumb question - What happened to BraveHeart #1 ?

TiA

They are alive and well, just simply full. They also rank a lot higher than us so they have goods of higher ages whereas we have the lower aged goods. etranger and pine76apple I will send you invites

DeletedUser

What worlds are you active on? Yours sounds like what I am looking for. I would love to be in the same guild across all four worlds.

DeletedUser

Dave, we are only active in Brisgard. I am in LOD 2 in Arvahall, Cirgard Elite in Cirgard, and I don't play in Dunersund. I find the variety nice as I am a tyrant in Arvahall, peaceful in Brisgard, and a mix in Cirgard. Nevertheless, if you want a guild across all worlds try LOD. If you don't we would welcome you in Bravehearts 2 with open arms. We are extremely active and have been actively growing since January. Once I took a vacation for three days and came back to 16 pages worth of messages; we talk a lot.

DeletedUser

DO NOT JOIN THIS GUILD!!!

Was a part of this guild do not join!!!!!!!!!!!
Spent months dumping forge points into their great building, creating tons of massive trades, motivating and polishing fellow guild members cities. The higher ups in this guild use you to benefit them and then kick you out when they are done with you.

Hail!
Are you interested in joining the Bravehearts 2 guild? We are a peaceful guild founded in January 2013 and currently rank 55th out of 1634 guilds in Brisgard. The Bravehearts is our sister guild, who is currently the 11th highest ranking guild within Brisgard. Our rules are minimal, with honor being our primary driving force.

2. No plundering others but attacking is allowed. There are some exceptions, these being neighborhood bullies but must be approved by our commanding officer.
We build our strength through mutual cooperation and fair play. Fair trades move quickly and efficiently within our guild unlike any other guild I've been in. We have a very active group of 25 members who are like family. We motivate and polish frequently and quite a few of us trade for the benefit of the guild as opposed to selfishly.

Sincerely,
Shwin, Intelligence Officer and Interim Recruiter for Bravehearts 2

DeletedUser

Drama from an angry player that never motivated and was given warnings by two different officers with no reply. No m/p for two weeks straight. Never participated in conversation. Pretty sure this qualifies as guild bashing, which is against the rules. Annoyed yet amused. Moving on....

Was a part of this guild do not join!!!!!!!!!!!
Spent months dumping forge points into their great building, creating tons of massive trades, motivating and polishing fellow guild members cities. The higher ups in this guild use you to benefit them and then kick you out when they are done with you.

I would also like an invite. Thanks
What is your username?

DeletedUser

Pretty sure this qualifies as guild bashing, which is against the rules.

I would like to mention that, that was not considered guild bashing in my opinion, it was more like an ex-member's views about the guild. All players are entitled to their views and opinions as long as it isn't against the rules. Also the rules never said guild bashing was not allowed as long as it is kept 'civil'.
http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?1000-Simple-Rules

DeletedUser

Alexkenobi, are you still interested? Your post is dated 6/11/13 and you city score is 500's.

Mr Wonderful I sent you a message