• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] personal rapid deployment building

DeletedUser8420

Does anyone know what the personal rapid deployment building is suppose to look like? I know it is 7x4 but no pic is listed for it. I just got a quest to build one and wanted to see what it looked like before I tossed the quest.

wolfhoundtoo

Are you sure it's not the personal rapid transport? Generally speaking there is a ? mark in quests that tell you what age the tech is in. In this case I found a 7x4 in the Artic Age. the tech is Strong Rail System.

DeletedUser8420

I know its in the Artic Age and yes it is the personal rapid transport and yes it is the rail system tech.... I want to know what it looks like

DeletedUser8152

0d1cbb8aa2.png

DeletedUser8420

Thanks jaelis for the pic ....its UGLY! So toss the quest no reason to delete things to add this one building...

DeletedUser8420

just got the quest to build a clock tower apartment building...and again can not find a pic of what it looks like. sigh!

DeletedUser8152

Do note the pick I showed is the 'shadow' version when you're trying to place it... I don't have room in my city either. But if you did the tech you can use the same trick to get a look at the clock tower apt.

DeletedUser13838

Fortunately I had those in my inventory from GE. There is also a quest to have 7 mobile homes. It turned out I had exactly 7 mobile homes in my inventory. That's a bit of a coincidence so I wondered if that was the same for everyone.

DeletedUser26154

There is also a quest to have 7 mobile homes. It turned out I had exactly 7 mobile homes in my inventory. That's a bit of a coincidence so I wondered if that was the same for everyone.
I was cooking along in the Industrial Age continent, and then Inno slipped this Mickey into my Highball.

Cultural building quest.png

I was cursing and swearing and turning the air blue with barracks-room language!
I had nothing ready for that. Completely TSOL. Nearest tech was weeks away.
Then I remembered I had this little puppy sandbagged away. I skipped it before.
I was [still am] in the Progressive Age when I was doing those quests.

Law and Order.png

Was it a coincidence? I think not. Inno intentionally gave me a quest I was ready for.