• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Pillar upgrades.

Falconwing

Anyone have an idea of when the Pillar upgrades will be offered as a daily special? We're into the second half of the Event and I thought we'd have seen one by now.

At this point, I'm also wondering if it will be offered as a daily special more than once or even just the one time.

Jase249

Anyone have an idea of when the Pillar upgrades will be offered as a daily special? We're into the second half of the Event and I thought we'd have seen one by now.

At this point, I'm also wondering if it will be offered as a daily special more than once or even just the one time.

On Beta it was offered twice and the reward lists usually match up in terms of what is offered, but not when. My guess is that the PoH Level 1 will be offered first (it appeared three times on Beta) but there's no way to know when it will come out until it does. Some folks are ahead of server time and the wiki usually gets updated around noon-1 EST for the next day.

DeletedUser31592

It hadn't shown up at this point with Beta, either. It first showed up on Day 15. Today is only Day 12.

DeletedUser30312

Well, I certainly hope so. I've got 2,200-2,300 footballs stashed away waiting for them to show up, and I spent about 200 or so to pick up a Winner's Plaza. I've been waiting since I first read about it on Wikia to get the Pillar. I've also used up all the provinces on the original continent map, so finishing up the last "control a province" quest is going to require me opening the Indy map, which I don't really want to do. I'm going to be a bit pissed if I can't get the last two upgrades as a daily.

DeletedUser29623

Maybe I’ve missed something, but what possible reason is there to think that the upgrade won’t be offered as a daily special? The announcement of the event specifically states that it will be a daily special. Those of us saving up for it have had to wait for a while, but so did the beta users and they hadn’t seen the upgrade as a DS at this stage in the event yet, either.

Mustapha00

It's also possible that upgrades will be offered occasionally as a reward in the Daily Challenges. I'm pretty certain I've seen Maypole upgrades there a couple-three times.

DeletedUser29623

It's also possible that upgrades will be offered occasionally as a reward in the Daily Challenges. I'm pretty certain I've seen Maypole upgrades there a couple-three times.

Not just the upgrades but the Maypole itself. I won one in each of my worlds and so far one upgrade, even though I wasn't around when the event that introduced it happened