• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Planning to leave current guild

Dark Inquisitor

I am planning to leave my current guild and join a different one, do I need to leave my current guild first? And what if I already left my form guild and applied to a new guild but receive not response or invitation?

Ebeondi Asi

It is possible to see all invites even while you're still in a Guild. SadlyI do no remember exactly how. I think it is by looking in City hall, and select Giuld activity. Any invites you have will show there. I have see as many as three while still i na Guild.
And I know because I check to be certain the invite is still active just before i leave my old Guild..Just to be secure. And I have done that more than once.

Johnny B. Goode

It is possible to see all invites even while you're still in a Guild. SadlyI do no remember exactly how. I think it is by looking in City hall, and select Giuld activity. Any invites you have will show there. I have see as many as three while still i na Guild.
And I know because I check to be certain the invite is still active just before i leave my old Guild..Just to be secure. And I have done that more than once.
You're probably referring to Event History. Yes, they do show up there, but I'm not sure you can take action on them until you leave the guild you're currently in. Plus, they would only stay there for 5 days, just like all game events. (As long as they're not retracted they will still show up in your Guild tab once you are no longer in a guild even after that 5 days.)

Today is the day to do it. Leave a guild after you have completed as much of the GE as you plan to do, and after a Battlegrounds Season is over and you have received your rewards. There is a very narrow window when it is optimal to leave. Usually, the trick is that the new guild has to let you in. You can't see any invitations that you may have until you leave your old guild. And a guild may send you an invitation, but if they get the maximum of 80 members at some point, the invitation that they sent you previously will be automatically deleted.
If you do join a new guild and it doesn't look like it is going to work out, do your GE and bail before the Battlegrounds Season starts.