1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

@ @ @ PLAYER COURTESY CLUB @ @ @

Discussion in 'Odhrorvar Drama' started by checkmate70, Apr 23, 2015.

1. checkmate70

checkmate70 Member

FELLOW FORGERS : I am starting something NEW here on F world as this is my "HOMEBASE" and I am hoping to spread this throughout ALL of FOE as it is a critical nuance to the game THAT OBVIOUSLY MANY DONT UNDERSTAND : subtle difference in or shade of meaning, expression, or sound.
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]"the nuances of facial expression and body language"
    [/COLOR][TABLE="class: cms_table_vk_tbl cms_table_vk_gy"]

[TD="class: cms_table_lr_dct_nyms_ttl"]synonyms:[/TD]
    fine distinction, subtle difference;
    [/TABLE]

THESE are EXAMPLES given in the dictionary : BUT this is the ISSUE that MANY PLAYERS are missing and I will EXPLAIN HERE : ALL Great Buildings EXCEPT the ZEUS have a collection timer which is set at 24 hours for the "BONUS" which EACH and EVERY GB :eek: GIVES ! ! ! TO allow the owner the priviledge to PLACE the FINAL FP ALSO gives a "SPECIAL REWARD" as some are calling this "DOUBLE DIPPING " and other things; I wanted to start a CLUB
    which we will call "PLAYER COURTESY CLUB and all that means is this :
    IF you are interested ; I am asking that you PLACE the following note to your PROFILE, I prefer that it BE AT THE TOP and FIRST UP is easier for people to SEE

@ @ @ PLAYER COURTESY @ @ @
    PLEASE ALLOW ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO PLACE THE FINAL FP ON ALL OF MY GBs @ @ @

PLEASE POST EXACTLY AS I HAVE ABOVE and we shall start a "NEW ERA" here on FOE :) I am a player that really LOVES THIS GAME and sometimes "WE JUST GOTTA CHANGE THINGS FOR THE BETTER " :D

THANK YOU IF you are with me and IF not at least learn what the game is ALL ABOUT " FRIENDSHIP and HELPING" That in a nutshell IS FOE ! ! !
    HAPPY FORGING and HAVE FUN with your game I DO ! !
    your friend and FOE LOVER
    checkmate70