• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Please add the "visit city" option back to players

DeletedUser18742

FoE has recently changed the features you can choose when viewing a player. In the past, you were able to visit someone's city, now you can't. This is TERRIBLE. You have no way to check out a player to see if they may be someone you'd want to invite to your guild. Example: if you're guild is only looking for members in a certain Age/Era. More importantly, you have no way to check out player's military in their city. If you are a lower level guild, and want to take a chance in GvG, there's no way to know whether you're walking into a "death zone" or not! You need to be able to at least know what your chances of success are, in order to make good decisions in GvG. There's no way to "scout out" the territory, and ALL good militaries must do this!
Please add the "visit city" option back to the tabs on players. Thank you

DeletedUser8152

I know it is a bit confusing, but you can still easily visit players. In the same menu with the new GB option, if you click on the player's avatar portrait, it takes you right to their city.

DeletedUser24327

It took a little adjusting to but I've pretty much gotten used to the new system. I do like the GB tab now.

DeletedUser28412

No its not that simple to visit someone and i would see a visit button back or something. If someone writes me a message i have to close the message , go to the social bar , scroll through everyone until i reach the person i was speaking to , then click their avatar to visit their city. So maybe when i get a message and i wanna visit them , you can add the feature you now have in the social bar. You click their name, you get a menu, you click their avatar, you go directly to their city.

wolfhoundtoo

On my PC I click on the icon in the message thread, a new popup appears which gives you the options "Great Buildings", "Invite to Guild", "Remove as friend", "Ignore" and "Report". It also includes the player's icon again. Click on the player's Icon and it will take you to their city.

DeletedUser28412

On my PC I click on the icon in the message thread, a new popup appears which gives you the options "Great Buildings", "Invite to Guild", "Remove as friend", "Ignore" and "Report". It also includes the player's icon again. Click on the player's Icon and it will take you to their city.

Ohhh ya know i didnt know that!!! Thank you so much , that was driving me crazy not being able to do it. Life saver lol thank you

DeletedUser27889

No its not that simple to visit someone and i would see a visit button back or something. If someone writes me a message i have to close the message , go to the social bar , scroll through everyone until i reach the person i was speaking to , then click their avatar to visit their city.
You can easily visit their city using the same method you use on the social bar. Click avatar then mini avatar. I love the GB window.