• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Plunder in the Event History log?

MKPapa

I am just curious: I am being occasionally attacked, but have never seen plunder attempt records in the Event History log.
How do you find out you were plundered, and how do you find out about unsuccessful plunder attempts?

Dursland

Filter by battle events and look at the time you were defeated, then remove the filter and go to that time in the log. Likely you were plundered right after. That's the easiest way to find it in the log since there's no filter for plunder.

Treas Tal Fa

It is likely that a plunder will occur immediately following an attack, but be aware that the victor may plunder any time within the next 24 hours following the attack. If you did not have any buildings ready for plunder, they may come back later to finish the job.

Mor-Rioghain

If the plunder attempt was repelled by the Galata Tower, it will actually show up under the Battle Filter or it might be the Social Interaction Filter (which I find highly amusing on a personal level).

I have to say that when you consider that they changed something about the timers on attack/plunder and when an attacker can still plunder (the 24-hour restriction applying to ability to attack being counted from the time of the plunder, not the first attack) I think we should be able to filter it so we can see when we can expect another attack and react accordingly. It just seems that the 'fix' on that created more of an imbalance than it fixed. (I don't personally worry about attacks/plunders but I can see how it might have rattled my cage once upon a time and do the same for other players).